Wednesday, April 23, 2014

MY PRAYER FOR YOU!!!

Father God, I thank You for those who are traveling this journey with me. I pray that these words that You have poured into each of them through me be a nourishment for their spirit and food for their soul. I pray that none of them will ever lose peace, joy or strength. I curse the very hand of Satan against their hearts, minds, souls and spirit. I pray that his every attempt to rob them financially be cut off at its very core. Give them creative ideas that they may not only prosper within their own lives but reach out to share it with others. I pray that they each walk under the divine healing that can come only from and through you. I pray that the love of Jesus, the Wonderful Counselor and Prince of Peace will be an everlasting blanket that covers them through the winds and storms that will touch down in their lives. I pray that they have a thirst and desire in their heart always to know You and to be holy as You are holy. 
 
This I pray in the mighty name of Jesus, the Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment