Monday, April 21, 2014

Philippians 4:13


What do you have the power to accomplish under your own strength?  A great many things but sometimes, I forget just how limited that strength is in me.  There are just some things I am not capable of doing without some help from a greater power.  The Bible says, "I can do all things through Christ . . ."  Why, because he gives me the strength.  When you are looking down the barrel of a chaotic situation, don't fall back on your strength.  Turn to the rock that is greater than you.  That rock is Jesus.  Draw on his strength.  Allow him to take your hand and lead you through the valley of the shadow of death.  Allow him to help you to stand strong in the face test and trials.  Never forget, that we are stronger with Christ than we are without him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment